Ancient wisdom reveals that it is possible for anyone to master money!
The Master Money Maker Training Class Details
This class is based on truths and validated principles:
Ancient wisdom reveals that it is possible for anyone to master money. Everyone can make money. However, there are three categories people fall into when relating with money:
- You Make Money
- Money Makes You
- You Master Money
You have heard it said, “The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.”
”An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”
Both statements are true and we will explain why.
Here are three relationships people have with money
- Money Makes You: Money makes you do what it dictates that you do. Examples: You buy a car because you can afford the payments. You take vacation days based on company holidays. You allow Money to define your quality of life and dictate how you live.
- You Make Money: You make money and use it to the best of your ability. Examples: Your kids get the latest gadgets for Christmas. You buy clothes and accessories based on status and the label. When you get extra money, you may decide to put some of it in a savings account. You spend your life making money to get the stuff that you want.
- You Master Money: You master money and make it do what you need it to do. Examples: You have a purpose and goals for your life. You track where you are in relation to your short and long term goals. You have a written plan for what your money does every month to support your goals. You have the appropriate mentoring, counseling and training in place to help you get where you want to go. Money is simply a tool that you masterfully use to fulfill your purpose.
If you are like most of us, you are some combination of all three. This class offers some wisdom to help you develop a roadmap for a better future.
The Master Money Maker class has its origin in a lesson that Jesus taught in Matthew 25.
Let’s take a look at this familiar “Parable of The Talents (Money)” from the Bible. There were three money makers...
Now after a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them.
And he who had received the five talents came and brought him five more, saying, Master, you entrusted to me five talents; see, here I have gained five talents more.
His master said to him, Well done, you upright (honorable, admirable) and faithful servant! You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little; I will put you in charge of much. Enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys.
The rich got richer.
Now watch as the poor get poorer:
Then the servant who had received one thousand coins came in and said, ‘Sir, I know you are a hard man; you reap harvests where you did not plant, and you gather crops where you did not scatter seed. I was afraid, so I went off and hid your money in the ground. Look! Here is what belongs to you.' ‘You bad and lazy servant!' his master said. ‘You knew, did you, that I reap harvests where I did not plant, and gather crops where I did not scatter seed? Well, then, you should have deposited my money in the bank, and I would have received it all back with interest when I returned. Now, take the money away from him and give it to the one who has ten thousand coins.
We would call the the good servant a Master Money Maker!
What was different about the Master Money Maker:
a. Matthew 25:15
He gave to each one according to his ability...
- Ability Positioned this money maker
b. Matthew 25:16a
The servant who had received five thousand coins went at once and invested his money and earned another five thousand.
- This money maker was Prepared with a plan that allowed him to execute “at once”
c. Matthew 25:16b
The servant ... invested his money and earned another five thousand.
...Now, take the money away from him and give it to the one who has ten thousand coins.
- The master money maker was Profitable in his financial dealings. He did better than multiplied earnings. Productivity qualifies you for increase.
A Master Money Maker is Positioned, Prepared, and Profitable:
1. Positioned by ability (wisdom, understanding, & knowledge - Proverbs 24:3-4 )
2. Prepared and poised to execute a plan (Luke 14:28)
3. Profitable by working the plan to produce results which lead to increase (Luke 6:38)
Matthew 25:21 AMP
‘Well done, you good and faithful servant!' said his master. ‘You have been faithful in managing small amounts, so I will put you in charge of large amounts. Come on in and share my happiness!'
MSG :21... From now on be my partner.'
In The Master Money Maker class, students learn to 'Partner with God' to assure success!
When you register - You will get:
Please enter a code from one of our sponsors to get discounted access to this powerful training!
$49.95 per Person - Or enter a code to register at a discount!